Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I guess wots bothering me latley is that i feel that I may be sinking into this corporate thing and may get caught in it.

say i work 3 years there. save up some money, and attempt to freelance again. hopefully find an agent. marry mina somewhere in there? not sure. my fear is that i wouldn't be able jump into freelance world again very easily. which dream is bigger? i hate that ultimatum. I feel like there has to be a way around it. when i look at peoples work like Flora's, I feel happy to see someone doing niche work and getting commercially noticed. stream stream. I just have to rise above the mist of Madden at the moment and invest my wknd time wisley. hopefully with help too.
girlfreind, corp job, growning up; can't i just please pick 2?

screw youth, freedom, willful bad behavior and going out. I just want a squeeze, a warm apt, warm girl, and money from photography.

my prayer is that I can do both, girl and photography. my wonder is that maybe i'm getting what i asked for at the moment.

g'nite!

No comments: